Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: the win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i highly doubt glynn would give panda money. In fact i highly doubt anyone would give panda money. Hes an annoying prick.
Yeah, he is..but why would glynn give him money...did glynn forget this is the person who tried to jump up and hit him down?
well if cubby give panda that nw which is currently at 1.1 billion. congrat to u panda hook me up for sencond then u dont need all that money :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
panda wont get first...he is just looking for attention
hey, just like when he whore's up the forums with rediculus threads just to get his post count up

whatever happend to getting banned for whoring?
you know if you suckup like him..the rules can be bended
bended

rofl, thats an understatement

i remember when u actually got banned for flaming outside of flame wars
Quote:hey, just like when he whore's up the forums with rediculus threads just to get his post count up

I find it funny you say that when you are whoring this thread 2 so I should ban you for whoring shouldn’t I. I f you think this thread suck's stop posting in it.I will go away if you stop posting
Quote:
Quote:hey, just like when he whore's up the forums with rediculus threads just to get his post count up

I find it funny you say that when you are whoring this thread 2 so I should ban you for whoring shouldn’t I. I f you think this thread suck's stop posting in it.I will go away if you stop posting

you cant ban meccsa...your not a mod on any other forums than the sports one...you have the option to ban but you cant
ok, so u call that whoring

wtf everyday i come online and see monkeyboy with like 3 new threads in the mc forum and the off topic forums

and u... i always see u making pointless threads in ur little area that u moderate

so whoring should have been the last thing that came out ur mouth buddy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9