Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2nd place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would really like to place in top 3 this session so wut im askin is if ne 1 would help me get 2nd rite now im in 5th
still 16 days left getting to first or second now would be a waste
What have you done to deserve a top3 finish?
yea i no that i meant like u no on last day
i havnt cheated LOL like most ppl
Have you helped others placed?....lemme finish this for you..you havent done anything to earn to place top3..the people who win MC or place have all helped one another to place..you havent done anything..and you wont place this round either..you will get hit down if you try to do anything
well i did help 1 guy place but he didnt he got HIT At the end last sesion and the race didnt go through
ya it is a fuggin waste ... lol i didnt realize the higher you get the faster u got hit. i was up there but BLAM next day 30 million dollars later lol im like thissuxTongue this is my first session on MC i play TS a couple sessions.. im willing to help someone if in return they will help me some day Smile

my name is Free-Wins
thats kinda how it works u help sum1 they help u out
Quote:Have you helped others placed?....lemme finish this for you..you havent done anything to earn to place top3..the people who win MC or place have all helped one another to place..you havent done anything..and you wont place this round either..you will get hit down if you try to do anything

I dont give a ras ass if the veteran decide who gets first. if i have to help ppl to win so i can win well its a risk to take but it sucks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4