Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: How do I cancel my subscription...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...so i am not a member anymore and I am no longer billed $5.00 per month for my membership fee? I tried to go through CCBill.com and it was absolutely no help.

I no longer want to play this game.
From your original memebership there should be a number that they gave you. Take that number and call CCBill, ask them to no longer charge you. You could also call your credit card company and tell them to no longer accept charges from them.
[censored], it was 2003 when I joined, I don't have that number anymore. I went on CCBills website and it's so f-ing worthless, I can only imagine what a clusterf*ck their customer service phone system is.

I guess i'll have to call my CC company. Thanks Jered.
Not a problem. The recurring bill for membership should only have lasted 12 months to begin with if I remember correctly. You may have renewed and forgotten about it. Either way, as you see, calling your cc company is the easiest and best choice.
I think you can cancel the subscition on the ccbills site.
You have to print in some numbers from your visa card.
Quote:I think you can cancel the subscition on the ccbills site.

Yeah, I tried that, but like I said, it doesn't work. They just show my transactions for when I have purchased credits in the past and not my subscription. So their site is pretty worthless to me.

To anyone who cares, I probably won't be seen online much anymore, so if you need help with bankroll or net-worth let me know now. I have gotten some terrible news and hopefully, for the next few months at least, I won't be wasting much time online anymore. Thanks to all of my friends, you know who you are.
Edit....Dont be a smartass regarding the game
well hope u come back sometime and help me out rach.
Quote:
Quote:I think you can cancel the subscition on the ccbills site.

Yeah, I tried that, but like I said, it doesn't work. They just show my transactions for when I have purchased credits in the past and not my subscription. So their site is pretty worthless to me.

To anyone who cares, I probably won't be seen online much anymore, so if you need help with bankroll or net-worth let me know now. I have gotten some terrible news and hopefully, for the next few months at least, I won't be wasting much time online anymore. Thanks to all of my friends, you know who you are.

i've been having the same problems. i e-mailed crescent about it and he told me to just e-mail to cancel. when i e-mailed them, my e-mail came back and said it couldn't go through. so i think i still need some help.
you my dear will be seriously missed.........

Ill still look for you rach online....
Pages: 1 2