Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: level 18...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have like 8 HIs and 247 attempts
last session i had 31 HI's in 260 attempts
Quote:alright im sayin this. level 18 is the worst level to steal from. 17 was a beast, gettin 4-5 HI's a day without a membership, then level 18. 60 attempts, zero success. whats the deal?

well... i was always top 6 in the HI list and lvl 18 was the one i was always at. maybe u should try messing around with diff combos and different nw's and see what happens. lvl 18 usually pwn's like no other. Wink
well ive only tried out a cpl numbers, like 6/169, 5/155, and 69/169 but i dont know too many numbers that actually work
go for 1k attempts and then start hitting
Quote:well ive only tried out a cpl numbers, like 6/169, 5/155, and 69/169 but i dont know too many numbers that actually work

for one, those are pretty high combos for lvl 18. try messing around with low combo's that start with 5/???. a lot of attempts might also help out a bunch. about 1.5k-2k attempts are good for starters.
ive been at 1.3k attempts. didnt start till 1k, maybe im just in a jam or sumthin
i be busing out HI and i dont even have 500 attempts.
Quote:ive been at 1.3k attempts. didnt start till 1k, maybe im just in a jam or sumthin

i think you should use different #'s and find out which #'s work better at differnt net differences. that is usually very key to being successful at HI's.
yep NW does matter. even though i tried to hit the ppl at the top so i can do more damages. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3