Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Challenges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok We have alot of crew challenges out... When will the table get cleared under races challenged?? It says 6 hours but it has been more than 6 hours and we still have not gotten our money back for people that did not accept. Also "Ohhh" has challenged my crew it says but it did not send me the challenge to accept it.
Quote:Also "Ohhh" has challenged my crew it says but it did not send me the challenge to accept it.

double check and look through all your messages again. and i im not sure but i thought the challenges stayed for around 48 hours. i remember last session my crew wu-tang had some challenges out that stayed for a couple days...may have been longer.
it isnt in my messages... but it says when you challenge a crew that the other crew has 6 hours to accept the race.
they last all round i think it is a bug
and u probably deleted the message
liltread is correct, you defianetly received the message when the challenge was sent, its your fault for deleting the message for the battle.
can this bug be fixed??
if you look at pending crew races, there's still races for my crew "DeeP_VibrationS"
i deleted the races on accident while clearing my mail box, so unless we contact Ray or Cres, the races will be there until next round starts :p