Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was banned. Sent in support ticket, was told to call them.

I did that explained what happened and what not. Got unbanned.

This was bout a year ago also.
hey just email ray cuz when my membership was lost i email ray and got an answer in less than an hour.
Quote:hey just email ray cuz when my membership was lost i email ray and got an answer in less than an hour.
LMAO i bet he hasnt tried that yet
Quote:all i got was you know what you did
pretty much waht i got also Luke.
I knew i had mulits, Raymond knew it.
The first email i sent him i totally lied about the use of multis, and Raymond was kind enough to write back that night and say, look i know you have multis, turn them in and i will reset your account and let you play, so i turned my multis in, and was banned and reset and got back into MC within 2-3 days, simple as that, so Luke, if you are using Multis (not saying you are).. just turn em in bro!
its alot easier than sitting here denying it.. ALOT easier..
funny lol im still not back in and its been 2 weeks. not sure what hes mad at though. he didn't tell me and i haven't multied for 4 months i stopped same time u did panda we turned in liek the same multis " speaking" we all used liek the same ones.
Quote:funny lol im still not back in and its been 2 weeks. not sure what hes mad at though. he didn't tell me and i haven't multied for 4 months i stopped same time u did panda we turned in liek the same multis " speaking" we all used liek the same ones.

wowowowowo panda some is tryin to get u in trouble now lol. wow all look what talking do to ppl emotions. they start confessing alot of sh!t
i tihnk im starting to talk to him now so thats good, and moddogg, i aint callling someone from NZ sorry, to much costs
ray already knows about all this so don't worry about it
lol
Pages: 1 2 3