Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2 win top net all u need is 2 b hooked up with vets and all the top guys.......i can take that, fair enough.

But really IDE should b 4 racers! No skill required in jumping 2 1 bil net and chilling out for 2 weeks come back and your level 25, i mean really. I admit if i had the friends to jump 2 one billion and take IDE i would, but really in my opinion IDE should be for hardcore racers. Now IDE will b rigged and so will top net :crazy: BUT off course nothing against cubby or whoever is going 2 get it next sesh ...... i just dont think its in the true spirit of IDE :confused:

any other friendless warriors like me agree?
i agree
ide should be for racers not people with the most friends
guess if u want the IDE you better go get some friends eh?
and you are? :p
ide is possible to anyone

if you want it bad...jump to the top within a hr of the session starts and then start giving free wins..then tell your friends to spam you, also make your race name say you are giving free wins..and keep staying at the top as in top25ish
if u did not know the exp system was set up now that the higher ur nw the more exp. now cubby was top for a while and many ppl raced him offline for free wins. i get those also that how i reach lvl 17 in like 3days. but if u want ide dont complain bout friends stay online foe 5 days straight and win races. then u can go for ide.
i know this but think about it....... u need one win 2 get 100% happiness u race him ur spamming, u raace him...... he never leaves top of list, never loses his car.........for all we know he was partying or on holiday or some shite racking more exp then the most hardcore of racers
it isnt friends that race him(well them also) BUT EVERYONE RACES HIM lol i do i know that LOL
yeah but telling your friends spreads the words out faster and if your going for ide, you start giving wins on the first day
yeah but do u get what i mean???

IDE is becoming like top net
Pages: 1 2 3