Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hit 30 mil below my nw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
rofl
I like this thread, cause I KNOW he did it Wink
way to waste money, see personnaly i like to wipe my ass with dollar bills, thats how i enjoy wasting it... gives u that fresh government smell HA!
Why would the government smell like something that has been passed from sweaty crackhead to lipbiting meth freaks to your average inbred cousin fukker with a slobbering dog named Bozo after the owners father? Come on man, think before you type.
Quote:Why would the government smell like something that has been passed from sweaty crackhead to lipbiting meth freaks to your average inbred cousin fukker with a slobbering dog named Bozo after the owners father? Come on man, think before you type.

wow that is some kinda wording
Good job dax Smile Nothing wrong with spending alittle chedda to learn how to make somebodies life living hell Wink lol Wait till your good enough to hit 3-4 times in a row from below and end up hitting below you... spinner got it last session... I was 500 mil then ended up outta range above him :p lol
uhhh in my option the government may not smell like sweaty crackhead meth lipbiting freak with a slobbering dog named bozo that fuckes its coustin, but they sure has about about the same ammount of respect in my book Smile
Quote:rofl
I like this thread, cause I KNOW he did it Wink

word
well ,i am spending a good bit , but its worth learning all im learning. Smile
keep it up !
keep spendin!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3