Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: thx ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

david_mullen18

thx ray for giving me my account back Smile
man all u get ur accounts back but i don't get mine. adn i got removed because i was rude. lol wtf. well atleast i think thats what he ment when he said he dosne't need that around here speacking he said im rude and call peoepl names

david_mullen18

Quote:man all u get ur accounts back

no where in there did i say i had more than one account i said account not accounts
idiot i said

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man all u get ur accounts back

which makes it pulural. which means i say accounts back u dip [censored] not

man all u get ur account back
Maybe you don't have your account back because you keep bitch1ng and moaning about it like a 4 year old? I have told you 50 times, and this is the last or you're gone. RAY WILL DECIDE WHAT TO DO, FOR NOW YOU ARE GONE. END OF STORY.

david_mullen18

thx skogey
i no its what i do and david he didn't mention anything i said so hows he benifting u

and you no what jared just shut it i been bitching because i had no reason why i was [censored] removed he didn't say je justs ent me an email saying when i get around to it im removeing u. thats it i had no clue why. 2 weeks passe dno responce so yea i started bitching im sure u might have also. i finally got a responce on why i was removed so u can go ahead and delete it alright but just shut it alright. and actually no i wasn't bitching at first i waited 2 week then i started bitching to peoepl about it, some one said if i bitch about it i would get it back. hmm well i havn't so oh well.

oh and another thing i'll just add what i need to say sence i h ave a feeling ur gonan ban me. reason i got mad was ray ahd asked us to turn our multis in so me and panda both did. he had no problem with it so i wasn't banned but panda was but he got right back in 4 months passed then all of a sudden ray brings it back up and says i should ban u for multing or somehting liek that iforgot what he said. then i get banned and ye ai was mad and yes i did bitch big deal. its what i do bitch gotta problem just don't read what i say in the fourms. thats all i gotta say.
Since I know this is a second acct of yours it's banned.

There is a reason behind all of this madness... you either deal with it or you whine about it. Dealing is good. Whining is bad.