Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Looking for a top crew...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe rom3o or Tana will run...I'd like to join them..In the first days of the sessions i get 300cms a day..After we hit the max..I just work my creds and do my thing for the crew..
Thats nice. So does 15901580815 other Racers in the game. What makes you special?
didnt you give your password to 2 nsx member while you where in pk
Quote:didnt you give your password to 2 nsx member while you where in pk

If he was the one who got kicked out for that...well he's stupid...I wouldnt let him be in my crew..
i think it was him.... yes it was cuz i remember him aksing me to unban him on aim
ahahahah
Well..NSX is alot better than pk..They arent cocky..uuhhhmm..Not saying any names..
wow im cocky i dont care
He's also the fool that tried to burn __Why__Not__Win__. He dumped 180 CM's in one go. I say let him get raped up the a$$ with a nice roll of razor wire.
CoolasIce your a [censored] noob..Shut your mouth..Mecca got me banned for nothing..NOTHING..And im sure im probably gonna get banned in the forums for this..I just got a cc and am wondering if any top crew would like to let me in for 50 dollars of creds...I got 4k i just brought in so i can get you a lil bit more than that...
Pages: 1 2