Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Boosting MADNESS!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
nah, dont think so, those peeps r really good, but not as good as skogey

stop hatin hom3o

edit: Good [censored] jared, nice work
Quote:no chance was he buying a car and upgrading security to 10 and even so wouldnt make to much difference.

If Skogey got 4 cars in a minute, the guy prolly bought the car, clicked a link to buy something for it and it was gone. Wink :p
Quote:im sure seth zura skully aramis or ne one else who can boost whom had credits could do jsut as well

no chance was he buying a car and upgrading security to 10 and even so wouldnt make to much difference.

or maybe u did it with 2000creds that would be respectable now wouldnt it

psssh i can do 2-3 cars a minute... it just depends on how fast your victum buys....
Get up out of here with this [censored]. 4 in 1 minute is impressive and the cars not having alarms is even more impressive I would rather the car have an alarm I think that makes it easier :confused:. Your just all pissy cause you couldnt do it so you list the other top boosters so please STFU and move on to another thread to hate on people in.
wow.. good job Jared Smile
ROFL, you're a joke, stop actin' like you're good, cause its obvious everyone in here knows I'd smoke ur a$$. How many credits did it take me? About 9200. About 10% as much as it would take you, and 50% of anyone your little mind can think of. Oh yeah, I taught 3 of those people how to boost Wink
and i taught Jared how to boost Wink
I am 1 of the 3, lol
Quote:ROFL, you're a joke, stop actin' like you're good, cause its obvious everyone in here knows I'd smoke ur a$$. How many credits did it take me? About 9200. About 10% as much as it would take you, and 50% of anyone your little mind can think of. Oh yeah, I taught 3 of those people how to boost Wink

I think I can do it with 12-15k... but yeah... 9200 is impressive. but 50% for anyone else? Nope Tongue

Maybe we can do a contest in MC boost mode one day? See who gets the most cars with 4k credits =P
I got 21 cars with 3k... so neener
Pages: 1 2 3 4