Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: For Crusin_topless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have never asked for help winning anything, I tend to like to do things on my own. BUT I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help our crew win top crew next session for Jamie AKA Crusin_Topless for those who didn't know her she was a BEAUTIFUL person and she passed away way to young. I will be keeping her account in our crew, Her brother wanted to keep her account going but I told him it would be a little weird to still see someone logged on her account. If anyone is willing to help please let me know. Thank you in advance.
if u can get the players.. i'll get some crew wins for ya Smile
We can get the players, thats not a problem. i hope.
me n tan wil help
Quote:I have never asked for help winning anything, I tend to like to do things on my own. BUT I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help our crew win top crew next session for Jamie AKA Crusin_Topless for those who didn't know her she was a BEAUTIFUL person and she passed away way to young. I will be keeping her account in our crew, Her brother wanted to keep her account going but I told him it would be a little weird to still see someone logged on her account. If anyone is willing to help please let me know. Thank you in advance.

ill race and get you crew wins... i think i can get you 20-30 wins if i get the right people in
i'll ask around for some racers for you Smile
I will definatley join as a racer.... i am in... i have no crew for next session.... so yea i am in
I'll join as a racer if u want.... not used to just not HI'ing.

But I can do the racing anything if theres a reason to it.
I didn't really get to know her, but I will be a racer for the team if you want. It's the only way I can pay my respects, but atleast it's more than some people would be doing to help.

My heart goes out to her family in their time of mourning.

Peace out Jamie. CK.
Count me in Red,Would be a good way to pay respects to her,i only just started talking to her when she passed away Sad .......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5