Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NOW LIKE I SAID IHI IS BACK WHO's COMIN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
JOIN NOW
ban this dummy, no1 wants in your stupid crew
there was no point in making this thread when u already have on below. no body likes you or your crew
Quote:there was no point in making this thread when u already have on below. no body likes you or your crew
Quote:ban this dummy, no1 wants in your stupid crew
they are both rite man...
u dont need 200 crew threads to recruit 1 person..
Don't make anymore thread about your crew anymore

Edit: First warning
no one is coming

you just all talk
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PPL WILL COME..........I HERE YOUR TALK EVERY SESSION AND PPL WILL COME.....ALL THESE PPL JUST HATERS.....ITS FUNNY IM EVERYTHING YALL ALL READY ARE AND GONNA BE MUCH MORE.....IM NOT GONNA NAME WHOS GARABE AND WHOS NOT BUT HAVE A LIST OF NAMES IF YOU NEED ME TO SAY.....................
Quote:ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PPL WILL COME..........I HERE YOUR TALK EVERY SESSION AND PPL WILL COME.....ALL THESE PPL JUST HATERS.....ITS FUNNY IM EVERYTHING YALL ALL READY ARE AND GONNA BE MUCH MORE.....IM NOT GONNA NAME WHOS GARABE AND WHOS NOT BUT HAVE A LIST OF NAMES IF YOU NEED ME TO SAY.....................

lol.... i don't think u'll get top crew even if u had good players. :p coz u talk to much n it pissed me off.
Quote:
Quote:ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PPL WILL COME..........I HERE YOUR TALK EVERY SESSION AND PPL WILL COME.....ALL THESE PPL JUST HATERS.....ITS FUNNY IM EVERYTHING YALL ALL READY ARE AND GONNA BE MUCH MORE.....IM NOT GONNA NAME WHOS GARABE AND WHOS NOT BUT HAVE A LIST OF NAMES IF YOU NEED ME TO SAY.....................

lol.... i don't think u'll get top crew even if u had good players. :p coz u talk to much n it pissed me off.
his crew will never get top crew Wink
i might have to play MC to be sure of this Confusedhocked:
agreed^
Pages: 1 2 3