Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: BURNIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IF PPL GET BURNT THEN THE PERSON THAT BURNT THEM NEEDS TO BE BANNED FOR A FEW SESSION IF THEY GET ON YOUR CREW MEMBERS NAME AND DO IT......
Example ROM3O WHEN HE BURNT US WHEN HE GOT ON MY_NAME_IS's ACCOUNT
First of all... turn of caps lock, its annoying.

second, read the forums before you make comments like this. Starting from next session, anyone that will log into someone else's account will be banned, permanently... So I dont think there's any need for this thread anymore Confusedmirk:
Quote:IF PPL GET BURNT THEN THE PERSON THAT BURNT THEM NEEDS TO BE BANNED FOR A FEW SESSION IF THEY GET ON YOUR CREW MEMBERS NAME AND DO IT......
Example ROM3O WHEN HE BURNT US WHEN HE GOT ON MY_NAME_IS's ACCOUNT

maybe the dumbass shouldnt of gave his pw out?
read ray's TOS...it clearly states about the password issue

Im not sure if ray can find out who did it if the person uses a proxy we will see
Quote:Im not sure if ray can find out who did it if the person uses a proxy we will see
there's GOTTA be a way to get around proxies..
there could be but theres no way to find out if you change your whole IP configuration Wink
pretty much the only way to get burn is giving a pw to someone you dont know and a noobie
After this round you will not have to worry about burning because you can only log into ONE ACCOUNT .
finally...ray is doing a good job with all this mess

thanks ray the game will be alot better once you get this mutlis under control
Quote:After this round you will not have to worry about burning because you can only log into ONE ACCOUNT .

if someone acted like they wanted to be in a crew really bad and the crew leader sent them an invite...they could really just have been lying and so they could be in the crew, then burn them. maybe thats what born to lead is talking about...those kind of people that burn.
yeah that happen when som1 noes som1 password and burn the crew
Pages: 1 2