Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WHY?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey guys...why do you take this game so serious...its an internet game to have fun(when bored)...i always read people getting mad at each for stupid reasons...i mean its game that people spend $100 bucks each month to play...is it that really fun to sit in front of a screen for hours to earn cms and then get them burn...im just saying why do you spend some much time on this game...when you could be having FUN with friends and fixing up cars...or WORKING...im not saying you guys dont do these things but it seems like the same people are always on playing MC for hours...its a game...so why do you want to be looking at a screen for hours just playing it?????
why do u care so much about peoples decisions?
all of you guys are ADDICTED...i mean you guys probably think about this 24/7...even when you are sleeping
Quote:all of you guys are ADDICTED...i mean you guys probably think about this 24/7...even when you are sleeping

why the [censored] would you care what we do on mc none of your business lots of us like this game alot
maybe little to much...SO GO GET A LIFE...AND DO SOMETHING WITH IT...AND IT MAKE IT USEFUL
*shrugs* its like crack...
in unprocessed text based form
:ooo:
lol you say we need a life wehn you were the lil bitch forum whore around here and now your bitching cuz we r better than you
AND TAKING CRACK AINT USEFUL...SO TRY AGAIN
Quote:AND TAKING CRACK AINT USEFUL...SO TRY AGAIN

and be a [censored] fagget who need to shut up isnt being useful
I LIKE TO PLAY WHEN IM BORED(BORED RIGHT NOW) AND READ YOU LIL DUMB CONVERSTATIONS ABOUT STUPID LIL STUFF...OVER A LIL GAME...BUT I HAVE A LIFE...WITH FIX UP MY CAR...HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS...
Pages: 1 2 3