Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: CONGRATES CUBBY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
CONGRATES on having the fastest 29 cars in teh game, im sure you'll make that thirty very soon, first time ive ever seen WW111 looking liek that, so nice work Cool
congrats... cubby. u owned WWIII. nice job man. Cool
madness sucha high level

next best thing since roeb
it is the best thing, not second best, you my idol, my inspiration,
what's so prestigious about jumping high and losing all the races to gain exp? That's definitely exploiting a loophole within the game that Ray needs to get fixed. Cubby managed to take away the only racing aspect part of this game, and cheat his way into IDE. I will willingly congratulate Cubby on that.
is it cos you cant do, you soun jelous, stop hating, its a bloody good effort
i'm just stating my personal opinion about cubby's efforts in getting IDE this session. Am I jealous? No, not at all. Just stating my belief. And btw, grow some balls and stop kissing his ass, along with all the other veteran players of this game.
Quote:what's so prestigious about jumping high and losing all the races to gain exp? That's definitely exploiting a loophole within the game that Ray needs to get fixed. Cubby managed to take away the only racing aspect part of this game, and cheat his way into IDE. I will willingly congratulate Cubby on that.
hater. stop your bitching.
oh shut up u idiots, what he says is right
i logged in and seen him tuning an integra. looks like he's gonna take all top spots. Gonna be tough for ray/cres to sort out THAT mess for the other prizes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5