Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Wow what happened??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started playing around April 2003. a couple months missed. then stopped playing on January 2005. now im playing again and i just started 4 days ago. back then there used to be almost 200+ players online everytime and now i play and its only around 40+.

what happened? what happened to the noobs? also i just started 4 days ago and im already faster than players who've been playing longer than me. kinda wierd :crazy:
ur just veyr pro then ...-_-

depends wat time ur on

i can be on ns ee 4 ppl on line and at other times 150+
welcome back.....as romeo said theres differant times when ppl are online alot, most of the noobs are high net now cuz its waaaay easier to work now
Quote:welcome back.....as romeo said theres differant times when ppl are online alot, most of the noobs are high net now cuz its waaaay easier to work now

i think the nets are waaay higher because some of the good hi'ers aren't playing *ahem, and there aren't as many HI's this round as previous rounds.
..Yea it's our fault... Cool
plus a whole bunch of ppl got banned.
no, back then whenever i sign on theres like 100+ people. no matter what time. it was more fun cuz i missed the times when noobs try so hard to race pros to get big exp. i didnt even know they changed it :crazy:
yeah no point in racing now man it's pretty much over
Sad
Quote:yeah no point in racing now man it's pretty much over

very true...Sad
Pages: 1 2