Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I want everyone input
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is stealing luck or skill?
both...
david thinks its all luck, no skill at all
its not luck or skill
the people who found all the numbers and stuff are the people who had skill....the people who are using all the tips and guides and the numbers that everyone says isnt skill..or luck...its just not skill..everything was given to you..its not like you did anything

basically all you do is spam to 1k-2k and you can start hitting...please tell me what skill is required?

the numbers are given...when you guys make your own numbers up...the numbers are very similar like 5/121 5/122..etc

ive seen people like skogey do new things like go to 4k attempts and make combos less than 50 credits..thats skill...

if you see where im coming from, you should agree with me..i have no problem with HIers..im just tired of everyone saying its skill when you had everything given to you

dont flame this thread..keep it clean
U can lead someone to water, but will they drink... hmmm

The people who "made" thses numbers and giving them to u, is the person leading u to water

but if u drink, is if u will use these numbers correctly

basically, anyone can spam attempts, but using the numbers rite is the skill in stealing
thats the only part i see of it as being skill..using the numbers right would be skill but it wouldnt be to hard to learn them
i believe at first it was skill, only the computer wizzes were figuring out the patterns. all the guys like jdogg, realm412, pussy and a few others i forgot were all the guys who took the time out to learn how it works and not just randomly punch in numbers. everyone else had someone teach them how or just read a guide. thats my opinion....