Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets start a thread on bugs to help Ray find them faster.

1. the pending races time is 2 miniutes slow
2. showsyour crew on whos online and in your garage(no crews in boost)
3. in work it says: You currently have 0 Crew Import Models working for you.You currently have 0 Crew Import Models working for you.
4. not sure if this is a bug or whatever but i thought the HI % was changed to 50%, if this is so i thought their would have been more HIs by now :S

i also think that the 5 sec waiting time that you need to wait before going into whos online and clicking challenge this driver should be removed.

anyone else found other bugs yet?
maybe the HI's combos are different this time. :crazy:
i think they should take of the 8min wait b4 u can race any1 else as there are only 3people on at moment and i can get a race..lol:p
ya theres like no one on i think they should remove it also
Quote: 4. not sure if this is a bug or whatever but i thought the HI % was changed to 50%, if this is so i thought their would have been more HIs by now :S

Wow. Seriously.. when someone says HI's have been increased to 50%, you honestly think that means that 1 out 2 times you will be successful???

50% means you can STEAL up to HALF of someones cash on a successfull HI. :roll eyes:
Wow... at any networth? gee...that's a whole lot if you hit someone from 200 million NW.

but what's the combo? :p
lol. Back off Techno.j/k.
hahaha. *mouth zipped* :crazy: man i'd sh!t in my pants if i actually made it.
lost all my models except 1 o_O? lol didnt run out of cals or nothing... not sure if this is classified as a bug or bad luck =P

Your Import Models sold 94,941 calendars, which made you $4,747,050.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $0.
You lost 4,021 disgruntled Import Models.
You have 10,485,271 calendars remaining.

this 1 bitch is fine as hell though Cool
MAKE SOME CASH

Your Import Models sold 2,366,965 calendars, which made you $118,348,250.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $0.
You lost 0 disgruntled Import Models.
You have 102,828,356 calendars remaining.

Working is nice.