Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: well , time to come clean...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thats cheaky lol :grin:
me n glenn got hated on for being right
my nw was $14. not 14mil , $14.00....

8/28 6:51am nokturna... HI $6,778,803 [View]
8/28 6:50am N_A_S_i_... HI $7,755,738 [View]

sorry , i had to try , im done. lol

noobies rule!
hahaha yea i think jered and i were the only ones that initially knew... but it wasnt hard to see a vet was behind it from an outsiders point of view. Noob would have to spend a shitload to get that many and figure the game out that quick.
i knew too :p
Jon, you and I had talked about it, and we had our own little plan, but than I said [censored] it, I don't want to play and that was when I had Ray ban my account.. Confusedmirk:
Quote:Bastard... stole my idea... I did it to you a few sessions ago :p I know exactly how you feel though man. Peace

Still coment on my posting the other day, my suspisions where right.
Jason when is your "time to clean" topic Wink

yes yes I wrote that last line just to stirr things up Wink
welcome to the club justin. this game just isn't what it used to be. i managed to fight off my addiction and kicked it to the curb. but it's sunday... why the hell am i posting in these dam forums??? :grin:
Quote:
Quote:Bastard... stole my idea... I did it to you a few sessions ago :p I know exactly how you feel though man. Peace

Still coment on my posting the other day, my suspisions where right.
Jason when is your "time to clean" topic Wink

yes yes I wrote that last line just to stirr things up Wink

I never made an acct... I played another player... probably as old as me but never won anything. It's gone now anyways Confusedmirk:
Pages: 1 2