Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: theft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i believe that in order to show who is the best at homeinvading, carjacking and boosting the whole rankig system needs to be changed. it shouldnt be by how many you get, but by your success's vs. attempts. like a hit and miss ratio. but of course their should be a minimum of success's before you get on the list. just a thought...
bad idea :p
pretty good idea if ray wants to change the whole theft concept
yeh, im feelin this one :ooo:
Kinda like how the win/loss ratio is?
Sounds good.
You would have to change whole theft thing to do so,but it would make all that alot more skill full,
thatd change the game too much though...nobody'd spam attempts which would mean less hitting, which would mean bigger nets
Quote:thatd change the game too much though...nobody'd spam attempts which would mean less hitting, which would mean bigger nets
no..that would mean that HIing might be actually more skill than it is now
What bloody skills do you need to HI? I have seen total n00bs that are as fresh as green lumber get on this game and HI the arse out of people. I introduced a kid to this game on the 30th of july and he already has 8 HI's and they range from $5 mill up to $12 mill, and that is with less than 170 attempts.

There is way too much availibility to #'s, especially now that Boost Mode has been introduced, (Glorified Gold) and all the #'s from the MC bible are mainly working in Boost Mode. It won't be long before people like Skogey, Monte, mSzura, and Dan_Danger are just regular players. These n00bs using the #'s that are too bloody simple.

As a closing note, I think that it is time for the HI, Boost, and Car Jack #'s to get changed and for the whole stealing method to be re-organised properly so that everyone will have to get new numbers and strategies again. It was on the cards, but as per usual, Admin never got the chance to acctually do anything about it.
Hey i agree with you on the skill part but atleast with this idea, people wouldnt be spamming...these n00b hitters cant hit with 0 attempts proably..so it would take some skill
Pages: 1 2 3