Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: CM's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many does your crew have?
The helper crew I'm on has 35, I've gained 32 Tongue but I've lost 7... Alot of people because its a helper crew have lost heaps. The leader has gained 36 but people lose them =\.
My crew which only consist of me has 0 cms we are having some mc technical difficulties because ts is better :p
yeah right ts isn't better...anywayz mines has about 100+ Smile
1500 CMs +
600+
opps did i put 100+? i meant 1000+ Wink
ts is better, and our crew has 83 at the moment...
dont worry fuelpimp we will have a shitload more cms model next round better be well over 600 cms so we can bring in a shitload of money. i want to give a 100+ crew wins to puff puff give. if people lose cms than i will have to put a boot in their ass and replace them with better races that want to help and get a chance to join the main crew
Would this percentage chance that they make the main crew be .05% or .10% because you need a full crew if you intend to win. They have already reserved a spot for you and your main helper that takes the crew to 13 already. If they have to reserve more spots for helpers your going nowhere fast. :crazy:
Pages: 1 2