Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: a question for the times?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok all ima try and keep this short and sweet.
i remimber a time when this was a "raceing" game.
it was about building a good strong fast car.. then preceding to race others for exp. money and or pink slips.
but the main princapal was to race..
what happend to that?
now the whole game is basicly about home invasions and car jacking.
and out of experiance. i can honestly say it doesnt realy matter how hard you play. or how often. but Whos willing to help you get to the top.
i miss the honesty, the fun, and the Race.
i personaly love this game.. hell i met the man of my dreams through this game.
i have never asked for "help" to get to the top...
i have seen many great people here.
and i love most all of ya.
but i wont be spendin as much time playin next round
i might check in once in a while.
for those of you i know and have talked two once or twice. ill try and keep in touch.
i uninstalled msn messanger due to viris issues. so ill see ya here when possable.
other then that.
peace pot and happiness.
smooches
p.s.
dont think im cryin any rivers.. just stateing a few things on my mind. please dont get butt hurt and feel that you have to whine.
:p
yeah im with ya there. i miss the good old racin too. have fun with your semi-retirement...se ya around.
thanks bro Confusedmirk:
u seriously meet ur hubby/future hubby on here, thats tight

we need more gurl racers

c ya, never really hand a convo with ya but hey, u seem like a nice person Smile
yeppers two years ago this weekend :grin:
and i owe raymond for that her just dont know it yet..lol
yeah i just know that i spent alot of time on this damn game.. and i have more important things to do...
say la vie
tc rhs your alright by me
more important than MC?? no way lol

i saw a post of yours where some prick was freakin out about your name being "explicit"...well all i can say is that you can flame...

good luck staying away from this damn game lol
thank you.. thank you *bows*
i greatly enjoyed that..lol
i have always had a blast here but the last two rounds have been awsome. and i tank you all for makein em cool for me.
:grin:
Quote:yeppers two years ago this weekend :grin:
and i owe raymond for that her just dont know it yet..lol
yeah i just know that i spent alot of time on this damn game.. and i have more important things to do...
say la vie
tc rhs your alright by me

damn thats a long time, congratulations. its not one of those long distance relationships is it?
see u later...i miss those old days too... Cool
when we met on here.
i lived here in cali.. and he was in florida.
for about 6 months we just talked on the phone.. and played ALOT of midnite..lol
then he moved back to so. cal. and came up to visit me on labor day weekend. i kept him.
hes been here with me for 2 years now..
its been awsome.
so yes. it started as a long distance. till we finaly met.
its good shiit.
Pages: 1 2