Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ?? Quick Question To Mod's??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just wondering if the CI has moved lately? Is it still at Corrupt Interactive Inc.
141-757 West Hastings Street, Suite #750,
Vancouver, BC
V6C 1A1, Canada

It's just that I sent a money order a week ago, and I still haven't got a responce. I know the postal service is fuked up, but it can't be this bad, can it? Sad
u actually sent in a money order for credits or w/e

WOW

Speechless
6 months membership + some credits.
*BUMP*

Can someone please answer this. It has been nearly 2 whole weeks and still nothing. If I don't have my membership soon, I am canceling the money order. And I am sure that Ray wants an extra $50, so hurry up dammit. :mad: Sad
have you sent a support ticket too ask him if he moved or asked why you have not recieved them
where are you from? australia right? Damn you need to wait longer than two weeks. [censored] it takes around a week to mail a letter from just florida to toronto area. Wait another week and see what happens. ray is not in the buisness of ripping people off

I really like men in the farmhouse...
why dont you just leave and never come back? you would do us all a favor. I can probably find someone to assist you in never coming back if you would like
Quote:why dont you just leave and never come back? you would do us all a favor. I can probably find someone to assist you in never coming back if you would like

what a good idea
go farming or something
Quote:
I really like men in the farmhouse...

ohhh thats nice id stay in the farmhouse then
Pages: 1 2