Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thanks guys :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
James - dude.. u taught me MC.. and i would still be beggin for money from the vets if you didn't teach me.. ur awesome James :grin:
Glynn - you've helped me out so much.. let me into both of your top crew you ran a few rounds ago.. helped me alot this round with NW.. thanks buddy Smile
Zura - zura zura zura.. you've been a great friend.. you helped get my first top crew ribbon.. thanks Big Grin
Jared - i haven't gotten to know you that well.. but you've helped me alot this round.. you've been my protector.. and for that.. i thank you
Mike - you've helped me with a lot of NW.. prolly couldn't have done it without you Smile thanks bro Big Grin
Jason - thanks for not raping me to all [censored] Wink
Randy - even though u didn't help much in keeping me up or donating.. u still helped with words of wisdom.. when i had a question of what to do.. u had an answer.. thanx bro *robe trick

not sure who else to thank.. but yeah.. thanks to all the people who donated their NWs to me when i was jumping.. i really appreciate it
congrats on your win dan
congratz man
have fun with that psp lol
yes congrats
fucker :ooo:
pissss pan lol wooot,, congrats bro
good [censored] bro, and cheers for getting me top 25 legend, enjoy that win
Congrats Panda man!!!! glad you were able to hold on to it and take her home Wink
soooo many people wanted me to rape your ass... a 90 mil race woulda done it at th eend... could got 5 shiny trophies... since I am "greedy" as a few players liked to call me... I am a man of my word... congrats... now go hump something other then panda's :p
Congrats Danny now maybe that damn chi town curse will end.
Cubs-Losers
Bears-Losers
Bulls-Smi Losers now
Black Hawks-Losers
Danny-WINNER
Quote:soooo many people wanted me to rape your ass... a 90 mil race woulda done it at th eend... could got 5 shiny trophies... since I am "greedy" as a few players liked to call me... I am a man of my word... congrats... now go hump something other then panda's :p

Truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4