Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Raymond...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
no need Rach... but thanks....

was a fun last day!!!
x box !!!
Congrats on the win Rach and everyone else too. I had some fun this round and met some cool peeps-pissed off a lot too but hey its just a game! :p
Quote:x box !!!
Congrats on the win Rach and everyone else too. I had some fun this round and met some cool peeps-pissed off a lot too but hey its just a game! :p

That is the point...fu<k 'em all.
Quote:no need Rach... but thanks....

was a fun last day!!!

Always is fun with you baby!
Rach, ur place doesnt count, u cant have the xbox or give it away since ur no eligible for a pirze again till next session

**tear

U wont the may june, check here
Quote:Rach, ur place doesnt count, u cant have the xbox or give it away since ur no eligible for a pirze again till next session

**tear

I still have not gotten that prize...so I would think I am still eligible.
Quote:
Quote:Rach, ur place doesnt count, u cant have the xbox or give it away since ur no eligible for a pirze again till next session

**tear

I still have not gotten that prize...so I would think I am still eligible.

OWNED!
LOL ray has 6 months..so nope
4 months now

**tear

I think that it is possible to claim a prize. Here is a copy/past from the FAQs section:
Can the same person win multiple prizes in the same game period?

Unfortunately to make the game even more rewarding for all members we have opted to only allow 1 prize per person per game period. Also, the same person cannot win the same prize in more than 2 re-occurring game periods.

It's talking about the same prize..she won something different 2 sessions ago.
Correct me if i'm wrong
Bam Check this out playa

I knew i was rite, here ya go
Pages: 1 2 3