Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats NSX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lol romeo i know who it was... and NSX shouldnt get the win.. Tana i told you who burnt them and you said that person wasnt affiliated to nsx anymore... but you let that person back in.... You took a good crew and disgraced it... So dont fuckn talk to me like i bitch for no reason... You cheated to win cuz you knew dyna and noobie was gonna wax your ass...
either way...we won...good job guys... Cool
lol won like a bitch.... GJ GUYS... WAY TO BURN PK...
i didnt hear of anyone burning pk...so ya...the only person i heard was lilread....that was it...and he wasnt even in our crew... Cool
Quote:lol won like a bitch.... GJ GUYS... WAY TO BURN PK...

if i heard correctly acouple weeks ago right after pk got burned couple people were in a convo talking to msn and someone basically told you that you didnt know what was going on and that the person you assumed burned pk didnt.....but...anyways..session is over so----
WHO GIVES A [censored]??? RIGHT
Wow luke, "stop having a bitch" lets fill in the blank

"stop having a bitch" suck my dick while u watch and beat off in the corner

how gay of u
well put chris.. Cool
lol i know who it was he confessed... he will deny it now... but i got his number... he is [censored]..
well if we playing that way..u told me a few days ago that u like little boys..has to be true right? coz im saying u told me, so it has to be true>? everytime pk lost a cmz u would msg me and say my members have been burn'n pk again bah..pk had atleast a new member every day sumtime even 2 new races, dont point fingers at me or my members coz pk's leader was a noob with his invites.with all them members come'n and going sure cmz are gonna be lost' but pk had to blame us coz there members were so scared they would get booted if they owned up to there mistakes..u also go on saying *u* played with nsx for 5rounds bullshit man all that [censored] that comes outta yr mouth..just shut it man and chock on it do us all a favor..what i remember of u was old mc after the free gold round we went up vs poonman*the game* and zura*Zs_hypetribe* crews.. with andrew as leader *nsx19* and i also found it funny how yr account burn't us that round and only to have u join up with poonman*the game* a few days later, u stole 2nd spot from us [censored] reason why i wouldnt let u in the crew was coz u would of burn't us so that pk would of won coz thats how you really play.. you sold your own crew out for a 2nd place finnish..how sad is that..
damn u tell him Tana :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8