Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: The_Oppositions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
does anyone want to join my crew!!!!We are going to be playing hard this session we need a few more people too be joining next session.My ingame name id The_Unknown
this is whos in my crew at the moment...
Drag-Master-Uwin
LYKEWOH
XPRESS
o0Oo0Oo0oo0Oo
runner
KaibiganSi
Nemisis_program
and theres are few more any1 want to join
ummmmmmm
Takumi-Fujiwara
RippingRider
SLICKS_CHICKS
any one out there that wants to join???? sorry for triple threading guys
are u sure kaibigansi is joining u i heard something else
seems to me everytime you start a crew thread...your the only one posting, and you do it alot.
slicks_chick isn't joining u she is startibg her own crew i know cause i'm going to be in it and so is tana
i dont think matt or tiff will be join'n u player, but u never know..g/l with the crew..
slicks_chick said mabee
but kaibian said he will.....
i'll have a word with him and slicks chick was just being nice shes cool like that
we will need to all jump on msn and talk bout whats up to sort [censored] out..anyways sorry for gettin off topic man..again hes looking for members who wants to help this player out..members need to be able to work there account 5times aday and non members 3times aday..race as much as u can post workings esp when cmz loss keep p/w to self as 1 person 1 account..g/l
Pages: 1 2 3