Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew leader/co- leaders???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Being that we are not allowed to log onto others accounts from here on in, can we not make it so the Co-Leaders can have access to excepting races and or booting or inviting members. I think this is a must with these new rules in affect this next session. What are everyone elses thoughts???
No thoughts or ideas from anyone???? :confused: Cool
i dont like the idea
no, thats a good idea...at least thered be no harm in it, not every crew would have to have co-learders like it has to have a leader...just an opption for leaders who cant always be at the computer Wink
Quote:no, thats a good idea...at least thered be no harm in it, not every crew would have to have co-learders like it has to have a leader...just an opption for leaders who cant always be at the computer Wink

Exactlty what I am getting at. Say the Leader has to go away for the weekend, then a co leader can keep the crew afloat. Obviously make it so the Co leader cannot disban the crew or the leader, but accepting Crew Challenges, and or booting burners etc. I understand Ray getting rid of Multis and stopping members from logging onto other accounts to help cheat or for what ever reason. But this should work if thought out properly
the crew leader needs to be on more then anyone and if u do it that way then the leader would not have to log on at all to win a top crew crown
theroeticly sure but why does that even matter
i think a co-leader should only be able to send and accept races from other crews the only that that should be able to boot and invite should be the actual leader thats what i think if they make a crew co leader option
that would be pretty koo...it should be optional though... Cool
yeah the actually leader should be able to pick who he wants to be the co leader fosho....we need to keep this topic goin gotta get more responses in it cause this one is one that is well needed
Pages: 1 2 3