Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: J_R_E_E_D Has a Few words
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I cheated crews to much and for that I apologize next session I swear to be good. I wanted the fame and got it but also lost trust. The point of this is to inform everyone that Im here to help with what you need what crew is goin top cause i will help them I kno I get more crew mods then everyone on this game. LOL cause lets face it I have no Life and Im proud of it I stay on here almost 24hrs a day so cms are like my number 1 priority. Also I want ppl to post whatever in this section talk about how stupid and dumb I am give me advice or just tell your plans for next session.
Good to see your turning legit.... Well your 3rd best next to rom3o and tan...
Quote:I have no Life and Im proud of it

Confusedhocked:

Damn that sucks. If I could find a Hooker for you, I would. You sound like you need some damn pussy for once in your life.. :crazy:
I say Im number 1 cause I dont care about nothin not even lvls or net worth just cms those others want it all I wish they showed ur history of how many cms u got that would be hot lol but thanks Im glad to have 3rd in ur opinion
Low blow ,you guys dnt knw Rom3o and Tan too well do ya,but yea glad u legit now reed
I would make a crew for top myself but i kno someone will burn the [censored] outta me everytime but its ok if no one wants me in then ima join IHI then.
Aren't you the guy that EVERYONE hates? Other than me of course. :grin:
Yeah im the guy everyone hates LOL :ooo:
jreed ill hook you up.... nsx aint [censored].. they pussies.. So hit me up..
UN_known get [censored], your nothing, go make a crew, see how good you are, you little bitch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5