Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: The forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ray ever think about redoing the forums, like changing the layout, i just signed up 2 noggit's forums and there's is ku i like it

just an idea
i like tha idea but i could care less what the forums look like
to me there plain

it would just give us something new
it would be a good change if they can make it look better like they did with the sign in page for ts and mc
yeh basically just something new to would be cool Big Grin
If they do decide to get some "fully sik" forums, are you going to donate the hard drive space required to run them?

As it is now, it would take up on average, about 5 GB just to run the normal forums, so if you want to make them good, you would be looking at about 15-20 GB.

I am on a forum here in Aus that is nearly 45 GB and has over 25k active members and they are nice forums, but the size is just too huge to keep them up and running properly, and they are constantly crashing.
i liked the different colors ur name was depending on ur title... Cool
You dont want to change too much tho ,colour and stuff sure maybe pictures etc,but not the format ...everyone knws how to post keep it easy 4 the noobs that are just starting etc,well thats my 2 cents worth anyway lol, Confusedmirk:
thats true... Cool