Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: The OFFICAL Spam Thread *sticky pls*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
send me a race if u need a challenge
*Note I am not giving out free wins, i want ppl to challenge to those who they are..most of you get challenges asap and its hard to get you.thx
Well im giving free winz on and offline

my id is 10223

u run 20s with my stock civic and im at 2 million

spam on
SPAM ME ON OR OFFLINE woot
i run 18's
I sell all of my fuel when I am offline so spam all you want OK.
Modogg85....thats the thing
I need some EXP, so spam my slow ass. ingame name same as forum name.
Quote:here's an idea..
if your name is DIPSHIT_FREE_WINS and u dont accept or give free wins..
TAKE THE EFFING FREE WINS OUT UR FREAKIN NAME! :grin:

I second that..That [censored] gets effing annoying.. Says free wins and they run a low 9..grrrrrrr.I cant get exp for [censored] to begine with and i need a good ratio...So it makes it hard to keep a good ratio when you get alot more losses because someone is not giving free wins like they say they are. :p
Maybe they were giving free wins the first couple of days, and then they leveled. They cannot change their name for 7 days.. :crazy:
not 20 outta 25 ppl tho Wink
some ppl are just lil bitches :mad:
Quote:
Quote:here's an idea..
if your name is DIPSHIT_FREE_WINS and u dont accept or give free wins..
TAKE THE EFFING FREE WINS OUT UR FREAKIN NAME! :grin:

I second that..That [censored] gets effing annoying.. Says free wins and they run a low 9..grrrrrrr.I cant get exp for [censored] to begine with and i need a good ratio...So it makes it hard to keep a good ratio when you get alot more losses because someone is not giving free wins like they say they are. :p

then i warn you guys now that im not giving wins, only when i feel like it. thats because i tuned my car and its not runnin 18s anymore.
Thanks for the warning.. I will remember nnot to race you..Atleast you have the decency to let ppl know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9