Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, after trying out several different cars(180sx(65pf) lvl 1 eclipse, team marlboro car(100pf), lvl 6 saleen coupe(95pf), trueno(715pf, and now the NSX. I've found that, besides the trueno, only the NSX and marloboro car have parts for them, although the MC had parts available, it wouldn't let me buy them, saying it was a members only part, and the car was a members only car. So, on a whim I bought the NSX, remembering that Morad said he had parts for it. I bought random, most expensive(recaro seats offer 2 more pf than the vison corsa if you didn't know), items for it, and got the total pimp factor for it up to 762, with pretty decent power and times for my current level.

Anyone else toyed with the different cars available now to see what kinda PF they give out?
nope i havent im bout to mess around with the s2k tho because im sure that has parts too
i got 763pf in my nsx
Quote:nope i havent im bout to mess around with the s2k tho because im sure that has parts too

Yeah, Ray said the NSX and s2k had parts for them. If anyone has this car, what kinda PF you gettin with it?
Is the Skyline still toppin out at 720?
oh that sucks. i just took it from ts because i was thinking if they just released the cars the same new cars should have parts
yea i got my nsx to get 763 PF so i think da nsx is da best PF car