Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: damnit.. will a winner help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, i thought it was just 25$ flat fee for everything, but i just reread everything..
Quote: 1 International Money Order for $25.00 for Prize Shipping. (Does Not Include Duties an Border Taxes)

how can i find out how much "Duties an Border Taxes" are? :confused:
I found out when I missed the ups man and on the notice there was a fee.. Its always different it seems. Seems like they randomly pick packages lol
this doesn't help much.. =.=
i think duce meant you have to pay the taxes at the door...id go to google and find out how much the current taxes and border is right now
Quote:I found out when I missed the ups man and on the notice there was a fee.. Its always different it seems. Seems like they randomly pick packages lol
how much did u pay for urs duce? minus the 25$ for Ray..
I dont remember Ive won over ten prizes but i think one time for an xbox or ps2 i had to pay around $25
i had to pay 40$ something for mine Sad
Quote:i had to pay 40$ something for mine Sad
It would be free if you pepper spray ,the ups guy, and take off j/k ,just search google
yes... i think a psp is worth jailtime that i would get for doing that
*rolls eyes*
:p
i'm a loser who's never won anything short of an icon, but you have to pay $25 to receive your prize when you win? or does it only apply to people outside the states?

sorry for going off-topic on ya Panda Wink
Pages: 1 2