Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: boosting cars question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any good advice on boosting cars.. net worth ranges you have to be in order to boost and maybe something better then just 5# that are in the bible post. And how would you learn a good Combination instead of just wasting creds shooting in the dark...Help
300/500
at home
I am the...

Icon_Theif

msg me ingame...for details of mystery and intrigue...

:ooo:
Quote:300/500
at home

LMAO...yeah that's the correct number
it takes practice, u cant always have someone help u out. i spent many sessions trynna master boosting w/out anyone's help and i still dont think i mastered it but i would say im an average booster. so i say, learn on ur own. Confusedmirk:

SSVegito

Quote:it takes practice, u cant always have someone help u out. i spent many sessions trynna master boosting w/out anyone's help and i still dont think i mastered it but i would say im an average booster. so i say, learn on ur own. Confusedmirk:

Thats partially BS the part where he says he is average...

As with anything in the game they can tel you how to do it its wether or not you pick it up... Hell gareth has told me the way he boosts cars and im not as good as him.
Im willing to figure it out, I just want some pointers. Is it worth trying at home or is it better to try while there recruiting/work ect...how to figure out to get past car alarms. I plan on spending at least 3-4 sessions just learn how to boost cars