Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Looking for a crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

I have been trying to join a crew for a little while I am returning to the game my username displayed is iankf if anyone would like me in there crew, I am not sure if i have to do anything apart from accept the invitation tah
whats ur win/loss ratio and NW?? Cool
4/10 (just found out about upgrading parts
11.441 nw started playing yesterday played this game last year but forgot about upgrading boosting lol
Just a update,

6/12 win loose ratio

NW 19.466
wahts upgrade boosting? leveling up? :confused:
O sorry you know,

Tuner shop, upgrades Smile
you been playing since last year...this is only my fourth season... Cool
im looking for a crwe too
I am gonnapost this here.. To get in a good crew(and trust me i know and have been in a few top 3 crews which the furthest we make it to is 3rd)you gotta have a high W/L ratio,Higher net than 5 digits..and you GOTTA be fast as well as some pluses being know how to HI and/or recruit and/or thieve.You also need to know when to work so you dont lose crew models.I have been on this game for 7 months and worked my ass off to get to where i am and i STILL havent made a 1st place crew yet.I have been invited to one before but Stupidly never accepted cause i have always been on friends crews.Take it easy one step at a time and join a helper crew.You can learn alot from helper crews since those are the guys who teach you alot about the game not to mention the crew your helper crew is helping.. is likely to teach you alot.Alot of these guys ahve been around along time and know this game VERY VERY well.Take advice when its given to you and dont be afraid to ask in game.Worst that could happen is you get one a$$hole here and there saying "No,now go away".Also.. Read the boards.. even if it doesnt pertain to you at all.. READ IT! Alot of advice and help you will find here and in the most uncommon places..I have a post in the General Discussion named GRRR.. there is the WHOLE and i do mean the WHOLE ENTIRE MC Bible.. Save it and read it.. You can learn alot.
illicit is partially rite...u have to have a high win/loss ratio...u also do know when to work so u dont lose cms...but u also have to work ur ass off for the crew...u need to race a lot to gain cms...and u dont necessarily have to know how to HI/theive/recruit...i dont know how and i have a top crew ribbon Cool
Pages: 1 2