Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: want a good racer in your top crew?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im looking to join a top crew. If you dont think your crew has a shot at top 3 then dont bother asking me please.
my Win/loss is .93
If you want the rest of my stats just ask and i will pm you
Im online all the time.
ayo_for_yayo is in game name
join with tana and at the end u might be able to join with us ayo..but talk to tiff and tana first...cuz i dont know... Cool
Cool, thanks. But first who's tiff and who's tana? Sorry, lol.
tiff is the leader of narcotics x(her race name is NSX_vaeh) and tana is nsx_steinlager__ Cool
yayo is roling wit me atm

hes g
ayo for yayo
all in my nasal
i do it everyday yo... Cool
sorry rome but i left. I was getting tired of being the only person on. No joke. Everytime i signed on, no one else in the crew was on. But yeah im in a diff crew giving nsx wins cause im tryin to get into nsx.
hehe im giving nsx wins and filtering wins thru the crew ur in

no one in my crew is on cos they just come on to hit me n corona r only racers. wiht sum help from 1 or 2 others on the odd occassion. u getting into nsx wil be tough tho bro
rom30 is rite...it will be tough...but ayo is showing that he is a good racer...and jumpin into all our helpers... Cool
I don't know him at all, but I see what he does and he's a FANTASTIC racer. I hoping that he continues to stick with the plan of helping the helpers before the main crew and I'm sure we can put in a good word for him for NSX. Wink I mean NarcoticSX. :p
Pages: 1 2