Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ok, for all u bustas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:
Quote: no one can catch us now so good luck tryin hahahahaha!!!!
rumors spreading that "i'm going to burn nms again"
thats what i heard.. that i'm gonna do it AGAIN! :o
oh look its a [censored] talker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: no one can catch us now so good luck tryin hahahahaha!!!!
rumors spreading that "i'm going to burn nms again"
thats what i heard.. that i'm gonna do it AGAIN! :o
oh look its a [censored] talker
romeo said i was going to do it again.. makes u wonder who the REAL culprit is eh?? :crazy:
I meant that nemesis guy..not you lol

your quote just got in it somehow :confused:
hey... i blif that u r not the 1 that are burn NM... bcos u gave us a lot of crew wins... lol... i just hoping that the person that burned us will get banned... so that it's fair to everybody... Smile
man...u shouldnt even trip about it already...u guys have the wins...congrats man...enjoy your medal...and ya...the crew is not named NSX>.. Cool
thanks... i happy that finally i can get a ribbon this season... ur crew is also a good crew.. maybe bcos ur crew din have enough ppl.... last season ur crew is doing great lol... i still remember all of ur crew members on9 to gain cms... hehe.. :grin:
my crew is very experienced except for the leader and a couple others...but ya...thats y we were successful...but u guys have mad racers in ur crew...so ya Cool
haha... the MAD racer that u mean izit my cuz(Takumi-Fujiwara)... if u still remember Initial-D... it's he... lol..
ya...he is a crazy racer... Cool
he have lotta time to play lol.... maybe he's retarded to MC.. hehe :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6