Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: n00b looking for a crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New to the game tried playing a round like a yr ago but life got in the way. Now that i have more free time i was hoping to join a crew that could help me learn the ropes so long term i can atleast be respectable. Obviously not looking to get into a great crew just one that can teach me the ropes.
if you need some help (cant give ya NW) or advice, message me on forums, i dont check my MC mail at the moment Wink
and also, good luck findin a crew Cool
dan is the man..out to help everyone...lol... Cool
Check out the helper crews..Also.. not sure My crew leader is accepting.. But if You send him your stats he might consider it.We HAd to knock a few people off so i know theres room for some good players.Also check Halliwell's Garage.. Quick Chic is a great teacher.Taught me enough to get up the poll.. now I am learning more from the higher up guys.Listen to them.They been around a while.
dsm is rite...u have to get koo with well known big time player and get help from them...panda would be a good start Cool
thx for the suggestions guys i guess ill message some helper crews

if it helps me at all (not sure what stats you want) stats are
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 36 / 6 (0.86) Networth: $133,297
anything else let me know and ill post it too
All you need is your lvl in it and thats all that you need to send to crews.. Try and get your net up a lil higher as well.That MIGHT help some..But AS far as Ratio goes.. lookin good.Jsut race more offline cars for wins.. anything above your net with 0 models..Not sure what your runnin either.. but get mroe races and your on the right track.
ok just finished for the night new stats being
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 46 / 10 (0.82)
Networth: $406,043
Skill Level: 5
EXP: 1,051 (80.53%)
and im running a trueno

i think im doing alright for this being my 2nd day haha
Quote:ok just finished for the night new stats being
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 46 / 10 (0.82)
Networth: $406,043
Skill Level: 5
EXP: 1,051 (80.53%)
and im running a trueno

i think im doing alright for this being my 2nd day haha

very nice.. now all that info.. when your interested in a helper crew... send the crew leader that info after informing them you want to join.Worst that can happen is the dont answer or say they are full.. its only a game and theres PLENTY of crews to go aroundif you dont get in a helper crew for a top crew first shot then theres always net round.. if you keep up the good work,you will get lucky next round for sure.. gotta show these guys an effort.ANd dont be afraid to ask anyone witha high net for help in tuning or anything.. JSut dont ask then to help you with money or net worth but for help with tuning,working or any wuestions you have.
thats not bad for ur second day...but the way i did it is jus get to a high NW and then jus play a lot...make ur name become known... Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4