Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Guess it's Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll try to keep this short..

I've said and tried to retire a few times in the past, but that never really happened. I always ended up coming back like the next day. MC is so addicting which is why I've been playing mc for over 2 years now. I never really asked anyone for help throughout the 2 years, kinda picked it up myself from playing as a trial member for the first 1 or 2 months. I was a hardcore racer back then, but the past year all I've been doing is just HI'ing. I wasn't really good at it, but w/e. And of course I would have to thank Zura for giving me a few tips back then. I don't really got a shout out list bcuz I hardly posted on the forums and never really got close to any of you (not that I didn't want to). I'm still going to drop by from time to time, but just not play. So yea, Good luck to the rest of you who still play.

hmm this didn't end up being short at all =x

PEACE,
eFF3X aka kenoh
I've been "retired" for 6 months or so.. Tongue i just jump online and waste my creds trying to HI -.- lol

anyways i wish you the best and look forward to seeing you return soon hehe ^__~
=x msn moh will! (0.-)v

=P
Yea this is gonna be my last session playing mc too

I'm just gonna play boost mode

Mc just isnt the way it used to be, over the last 5 months, the game i think like lost popularity with the new changes etc etc
MC's had its ups and downs...itll get sweet again, no sense in quitting just causea that... Wink
Well I have been here since November 4th, 2002. I am not currently playing the "real" MC, because I lost interest. I know exactly how G was feelin, but [censored], I have managed (only because I asked Ray to ban my IP). Playing Boost almost makes me want to come back in, but whatever. I will play boost one last time, with my free round, and get what I am planning on getting done. And for those of you who think I am going for the win...once more, think again!

I quit because the changes weren't in favor as to what I enjoyed. Besides...everyone I was most cool with "retired" so it got boring. I am most certain that this game will be running in another 7 years. I think we should throw together a huge "10th Year Anniversary" meet. I am approaching my 3rd year here at MidniteChallenge, as the *oldest person at MC...

Take Care bro, and have fun..hit me up sometime bro..

*Oldest: Been here the longest, not the oldest in age. Cool