Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ok, IDO.. WAT THE EFF IS THIS ABOUT?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:mad:
some please humor me and PLEASE tell me how i cheated!
IDO, you a bitch! how the FVCK HAVE I CHEATED!
From: i_d_o_p_r_i_m_e Date: Sep 17, 05 - 08:41PM Delete Reply
What a [censored] looser........ first get a trophy by sucking dick.... and now trying for IDE by cheating your way . WHAT AN ASS you are....
mabey he is not technically refering to cheating literally but cheating, like losing races to get IDE
how is losing races to get IDE considered cheating?
come on.. tell me..
i mean really.. its not cheating.. its using alot of NW to my advantage..
It like dilutes the racing aspect part of racing, but hey who am i to saying anything
oh please... ido whats up with you? O__o
Quote:It like dilutes the racing aspect part of racing, but hey who am i to saying anything
it is still racing though! it just happens that i'm letting everyone beat me, this is by the furthest thing from cheating there is.. :mad:
This game is shot to hell, thats all i got to say, since when u get a racers icon from losing the most.

To get IDE u should have to be like number 1 on the most races won board + have the highest exp
who says i wont be #1 on the winners board? :o
:wavey:

LOL
Quote:This game is shot to hell, thats all i got to say, since when u get a racers icon from losing the most.

To get IDE u should have to be like number 1 on the most races won board + have the highest exp

that is not true cause i remember skogey won ide with all losses
Pages: 1 2 3