Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Spending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is it only me or is the game less fun if you dont spend?
I am trying to not to spend.. But I really cant help putting in $5 here and there..

Anyone else got this problem?
i did for about a month..
then i came to my senses again :grin:
Well i´ve spent more or less every season sense i started Tongue...
I spent $25 first day or so to get some more NW, and I've pretty much stayed around the same rank the whole session, giving cars or money to those who asked for the hell of it. Ofcourse theres still 11 days left in the session, I'm bound to be raped on the last couple days
Well as long as I am in the game I will spend.. More or less Tongue
It was actually the first time i've spent any money, other than the membership fee, in a long time.
spending makes it more fun but it depends on what u do...if u like to race then u dont need to spend but if u HI or boost then its more fun to spend Cool
Actually Lude.. I think racing\working is even more expensive. Couse you can make many hits with let´s say 2k credits.. But if you are working you have to spend even more. Couse you work 1k creds a time.. And you need to keep you stupid models at 100% all the time. So..
I think you have to spend more if you racing/working you have to spend even more.. Big Grin
I havent spent anything this session or got any help and I got up to 80mil before I got raped down to 60 Confusedhocked:
2 things....did you just say raped down to 60 mil? That's like 1 or 2 HIs to get you down to 60 mil from 80 mil.
Next, I try to spend little to nothing on this game and my stats support this. I'm never close to any theft stat mainly cuz I rarely try. I've had membership most of the time I've played but spend mainly to help other people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6