Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: How come?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I race Super_Noob_EXPME (KaibiganSi) offline his status does not change to racing.

What's wrong?
Every now and then I log in to auto clinic so it changes back to At Home...but that certainly doesn't happen often.
It was just that I raced you twice (20 minutes between) You haven't come online in that time. At least not according to the Last Log In time.

strange.
Hmmmm, yeah that doesn't make too much sense. I thought that has happened to me before (I would race someone but their status didn't change), but I figured it was just a fluke and I was seeing things. lol
Now it's gone. Raced you offline again (twice) now the status did change. A little bit messed up (or i'm going nuts)
I think you might be smoking a bit too much of the ganja. Wink Just playin Glenn...it could have been just one of those quick little errors that happened in the game but now it's fixed. BTW, you can race me as often as you like. :p
Did you jump out of your seat when you logged in?

saw a red dot on the left of the screen.

lol....just scaring you (by recruiting some models)
Always fun to make people scream.
I never check my history... always a red dot.

Sorta soothing now :ooo:
I've had a continual red dot for the last 3-4 days now...but yeah it kinda freaks me out every time I see it. lol

Keep recruiting though just to keep me awake. haha
that is pretty strange though Cool
Pages: 1 2 3