Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: no parts for 99 civic si??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to play midnite challenge last year. Now i'm back, and I'm having problems buying parts for my cars. Porsche 944, Lexus IS300, etc. NO PARTS not even tires. WTF?

So I went back to good ol' Honda.

99-00 Civic si, STILL NO PARTS not even tires.

Come on, in real life there are millions of parts available for the EM1, EJ, EH Civic platforms. MidniteChallenge did not used to be like this.

Bug?
no ray just wanted there to be more cars, he hasnt gotten around to adding parts this session...those cars al have good Pf though so they are good in the beginning... Wink

Dude this sucks. I just wasted more money on another 17 second car with no freakin parts. I wonder if there is any parts for the EK CTR?

This sucks. what cars have parts?
EK9 CTR has no parts right now...hopefully next session it will cuz ill b rockin it! I drive a real CTR EK9 in real life. Got it imported from the japs. Wicked fukkin expensive but nowhere near as much as a skyline.
Quote:

Dude this sucks. I just wasted more money on another 17 second car with no freakin parts. I wonder if there is any parts for the EK CTR?

This sucks. what cars have parts?

jus buy the ef...and race with that...they have all the parts... Cool