Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: helper crew...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
who isnt doing a top crew?

but let me guess the plan...get wins from a helper crew and work the cms...well tath's something we havnt tried yet (inside thing for all you outsiders)
Quote:who isnt doing a top crew?

but let me guess the plan...get wins from a helper crew and work the cms...well tath's something we havnt tried yet (inside thing for all you outsiders)

Whoa whoa whoa...you're going to have to break it down a bit more for me. Once you get the default CM you're supposed to get crew wins too? I seriously haven't seen that tactic before.
well with the 1 cm your crew might have....work the [censored] out of it...and when it gets to 0 dont trip, she went to get some more for you, so you can stop racign at that point

and lude will help with a crew win
All I getcha. So once our 1 default CM is gone she's off recruiting more for me? It's all coming together now. Now that Lude will give us a crew win does that mean that we get offline crew races too? You know only use like 15 credits to boost up our stats?
u guys call this spamming i'm disappointed in you
you know...that im not sure, i havent led a top crew yet

but i imagine that lude's helper crew can easily send your crew races while your crew is offline. to up the ratio..

i mean he is tryin to help out
Spamming? We are totally adding to this thread.
BTW, n_n.
yeah what if some poor noob reads this and actually beleives u
Quote:you know...that im not sure, i havent led a top crew yet
Yeah I totally remember that. I could have been in HKFD but you made me join up with you. I would be much better off in BTP or something next time. Boo you!
well after i copy all these notes...i'll go for top crew

and im going to ressurect (sp) Terror_Squad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12