Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: It's realy about time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.. post the prizes for this month.

No bs replies please.

If you buy a ticket to a lottery you know what the prize is. If you enter a race on the track you know what the top 3 gets.

It's just rediculous that there isn't an official posting from Raymong/Cresent about this.
despite the fact that i do agree the prizes should be posted
i also notice you are the only one ALWAYS BITCHING about EVERYTHING, just sit back and wait...
are you winning anything?
no
so what are you losing?
god man give it a rest, you complain more than 90% of these boards combined
hahahahaha....i do agree though that the prizes should be posted... Cool
You spend with out knowing the prize Is Fully your own Risk/fault so stop complaining. If you dident like they whernt posted then maybe dont go for a top spot simple as that. And if your not even going for 1 then let the people who are worrie about it

no skin off your back :p
I knew that there allways some people bitching about me complaining. (all I have to say is: S Y)

My complaint is not for nothing. The guys here try to make/maintain a fun and fair game. Putting up a prize list is something that is a part of the game. It's even advertised big on the MC homepage:
Win awesome prizes every month, including huge cash give-aways!

Not many people are seriously going for a prize, but some do and want to stay motivated by knowing what prize they might have a chance to win.

So you stop complaining about me complaining and only post if you have some serious thought about the original subject of this topic.

Peace!
I also want that the prizes should be posted Wink

-//- ZendeR -//-
With atleast 5 people I know trying to place your opinion is greatly appreciated Glenn but as for this continous bitching..it's getting old. I will tell Ray about this tonight. Thanks.