Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Boost Mode Suggestion..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been thinking about this ever since Boost Mode Started (First Round of Beta), and I think that since money comes in way easier, that the Driver Training should cost way more per each level. That way it will vary up the money. I am thinking like Multiplying the regular prices now by 15 and make it a little bit more spending. I also think that there should be a cost of Credits needed to purchase a new level. I am not so sure if that is much of a good idea, because people might just not race anymore, but whatever.

My last idea that is probably the best of them all. Limit Races between the same person to 4-6 minutes long. It is hard enough getting EXP like that, and the way it is now is almost impossible to gather good exp. Sad

So please Raymond, take these Ideas and put them into consideration, as I am sure others will enjoy them.

MC Community, please leave your pros and cons on the subjects..
your first idea is stupid lol
and your second idea is great

my idea
you should be able to race anyone offline no matter how high your nw is
cuz if your in first or second you can race anyone offline and seeing on how there are only 20 ppl registered to play boost mode theres like no one online