Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Srry Tiff...Srry NSX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Guys and Girls part of NSX..I am dearly sorry bout this session..It wasnt working out for you! Maybe next time..Tiff the next time you guys are going to run for top crew and are serious and want it real bad i am here 100%~This session i was just kinda [censored] around! I'll be help to you and NightMoves forever! Thanks and a big shout out to my man ayoforyayo on getting into NSX...haha haha haha
sounds like you said to both crews ud give them crew wins and got bailed out when nsx gave up and now you are trying to kiss all those 2 crew members asses
Quote:sounds like you said to both crews ud give them crew wins and got bailed out when nsx gave up and now you are trying to kiss all those 2 crew members asses

why are you talking mecca? Are you mad because kissing ass hasnt gotten you anywhere? Oh wait, werent u the one who said he would leaving the forums
kisisng ass made me a mod didnt it and im leaving at the end of ts season cuz i wnana get one mroe seaosn of both
kisisng

lol
my new word for kissing dont ya like it
yeh .. lol
Mecca..Arent you the guy that says dont whore threads? Confusedhocked:
that was when i was a mod but am i no nope Smile so i dont gotta try to spell i can piss ppl off by not spelling good Big Grin
Edit: arnt you the guy who begged me on aim to unban you and also told nsx ur pass so they could of easy burned us but did not Confusedhocked:
Yes mecca...That was me! I fvcked up bad and i have told every soul i am sorry except you because your a cunt like that! srry again pk (Except Mecca)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10