Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who is supposed to finish third?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
man...he just said you all suck

damn im glad im not with you guys
top 25 is highly overated botom 25 is where its at
Quote:.... then you all suck

Big Grin

thanx shadow..i know i do... Cool
OOOOOOOOOOOO i got dead last few rounds back,got caught boosting and well i was -38 mill i belive ....one HUGE ASS FINE ....so wheres my medal ??
no more Cool
Quote:Same here as well.... Confusedmirk:

Oh my word, was that getting redundant.... Wink
Quote:
Quote:Same here as well.... Confusedmirk:

Oh my word, was that getting redundant.... Wink

yes it is... but look who was the first one to say it..lol... Cool
[quote]top 25 is highly overated botom 25 is where its at [/quote

Hey I would be perfectly ocntent at #25.. I just need a lil bit of help to get there.. Thats all..And BTW.. The [censored] thats in 3rd now.. OMG..bro,If i had the power to do it.. I WOULD take your spot from you.. Next time you tell someone you wanna pass net to them and TAKE 33 mill instead.. Better watch who you do it to.Cause I am dead Effing serious..If i knew enough peolpe and i could do it and pull it off.. I would in a heart beat.. and there wouldnt be [censored] you could do or say about it..If you wanted help you coulda asked.. I might have helped.. but Since you have 3rd in a bag and a lil birdie said that YOu ONLY wanted 3rd.. I figured you wouldnt go so low as to take net from somone WAAAY lower than you who is jsut looking for the 25th spot.. I would expect it from soemone in my range not you.Thanks for being suck a Cocksucker!
that being said.. I dont care much its jsut a game i know.. But I would be in 25th if it werent for that cocksucker..Errr.. :mad:
OFF SOAPBOX

Now.. I still want that last spot.. hehe.and i am still puttin up a fight to get to it.
im getting 3rd...lol... Cool

i wish... Sad
Lude.. I know its not you babe.. hehe we know who is in that spot right now.. and i jsut felt that need to vent on his retarded ass.. So those who are helping him know what a slimeball he really is.. :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6