Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: OK.. WILL YOU DANG NOOBS LEARN TO TUNE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Most frustrating thing I have encountered recently.. people in my NW range that I can race for cash or slips(and are evenly matched)AND THIER DAMNED CAR AIN TUNED RIGHT!

heres an Idea... TUNE YOUR EFFING CAR PROPERLY!

Damn.. I hate not being able to run for cash or slips.. your killin my mission here people.
[censored] happends dude,Or raise ya NW ?or challing ppl above your NW etc ...so many things you can do take ya pick
1.. I AM A GOD DAMNED CHICK

that aside..I am tryin to raise my NW.. By runnin people for cash or slips.. and I work here adn there.. I jsut did that..lol.But seriously.. MOST people above me are faster.. So I stay way from them.. You kick my ass.. oh and BTW.. I think out noob we are training is up to like 2 mill.. he ain been on in a few days tho..

*kicks self for dumping about 5 mill on noobs*

Ehh they friends.. I dont mind..lol
LMAO sry my bad thought u wer a dude :o
or lvl up alot and beat them Smile dats da way i do it Smile
Yeah but people actually race you.. for some reason people are afraid to race me.. I havent figured it out yet.. I cant get races to lvl for anything..
jus challeng peeps...thats all...and accept everything...the more rad u got...the more peeps will race u... Cool
Quote:Yeah but people actually race you.. for some reason people are afraid to race me.. I havent figured it out yet.. I cant get races to lvl for anything..

r u sure ur not a guy...kinda manly 2 me

j/p
Hey now..

I still maintian the fact and love that I was rasied by a family of racers and mechanics.. knowledge of cars comes natural to me.. and girly crap does NOT.Make-up and dresses DONT interest me at all in the slightest.. I am a tomboy to the fullest and wont deny that.. But I am full woman and know when to turn my charm on..lol
Ill race you for 30% of my networth
Quote:Hey now..

I still maintian the fact and love that I was rasied by a family of racers and mechanics.. knowledge of cars comes natural to me.. and girly crap does NOT.Make-up and dresses DONT interest me at all in the slightest.. I am a tomboy to the fullest and wont deny that.. But I am full woman and know when to turn my charm on..lol

wow...take it easy illicit.. Cool
Pages: 1 2 3